The “2019 Chambers USA Guide: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” report recognizes Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel as a leading Tennessee law firm in the areas of intellectual property, labor and employment and real estate.
The guide also recognizes five Chambliss Law attorneys for a second consecutive year:
• Rosemarie Hill, band three for labor and employment
• Mark Cunningham, recognized practitioner for health care
• Rick Hitchcock, recognized practitioner for environment
• William Pickering, recognized practitioner for labor and employment
• Justin Furrow, Up and Coming for labor and employment
The legal directory ranks law firms and individual lawyers in bands. According to Chambers, being ranked in any band is a significant achievement.
The Up and Coming designation is for attorneys who are at the forefront of their generation and driving growth at their firm.
Individual lawyers are ranked by practice area and law firm rankings are by practice. Chambers judges according to feedback from client and attorney interviews and by assessing recent work.
Qualities assessed include technical legal ability, client service, business understanding, diligence, value and professional conduct.
Source: Chambliss Law